Saturday 6 June 2015

My extra-vaganza fashion show experience


31/5/2015

Been a while since I last blogged! More than half a year. It's so cool to write in here again.

One week before the fashion show.......

My mom told me I was going to be one of the models for the Kidz Fashion show. I was so bewildered! 

Day of fashion show.....

I was so excited and nervous at the same time. I felt so anxious. Well, because we're almost late! Man, that wasn't really a good impression. Luckily, it was just the nick of time.

Upon arriving the make-up room (better still, changing room too), I was so dumbfounded! I saw a lot of lady models wearing super beautiful and gorgeous jubahs. I watched them in astonishment.

Mak Cik Manis asked me to change into the  jubah. I was so dazzled after I changed. It has a neutral brown colour and I finished the look with a pinkish brown scarf. 


Next was the  make-up! I have been waiting for ages. The make-up artist served me. I was so speechless with my final look.

I also met my new friends, Najeehah, Camilia and Aishah. They were so adorable. They're about nine to eleven. We introduced ourselves and eventually, we made friends. We chatted and laughed the whole day. 


By the time for the catwalk ; I've got a stage fright! I was so scared out of my wits. But Najeehah and Aishah told my to regain composure and relax. I felt so much better and excited. Thanks my fellow supporters! Haha!!

The next thing I knew, the lady in charge instructed us to make a line and wait for our turns to catwalk on stage. I thought I would die on the spot of nervousness.


As we got on the stage, I did my best to walk properly and relax. I tried my best to put on a brave face and smiled.  After the performance was over, it felt like a ton of burden was off my shoulders. I felt as light as a feather. 


Then, I had to say goodbye to all of my friends. It is so honorable meeting them. Just in a few hours, we're already friends.

That was it! I hope you guys enjoyed reading my blog entry for today! 

Bye