Thursday 11 June 2015

Under the Pressure

10/6/2015 

Pressure. Have you guys ever experienced being under the pressure? I do. A lot. Sometimes, I cannot endure it until I become mad and frustrated.

Being the oldest sister is bad enough. Me, a 12-year old kid, having to lead my three other siblings is a huge responsibility. 

First of all, I want to talk about how I deal with my siblings. I know I always get told of by them. It's like, they are controlling me, and believe me it is not fun. So, I end up talking harshly to them. They are so emotional because when I advise them a little, one of them starts to cry and then the other just curses me or whatever. The main point is, I always lose. Sometimes when I'm in a good mood, you know, wanting to have fun for a while, I start laughing and joking with them. After a couple of minutes, one of them starts crying. 😔

Secondly, it's about how I receive the comments. It's about me and my second little sibling, C.H.G ( Curly Hair Girl ). We frequently fight. Sometimes, I feel that I always get the blame. Even when I'm in a good mood, it's ruined all because of  the mean comments. I mean c'mon people! Stop interfering in our business! I'm just sayin'! It's like my siblings are pure angels and I'm the opposite.😇 v.s 👿 

Last but not least, it is how my siblings treat me. It's not like I'm perfect, but I hate the most when my siblings act really nice in front of other people ( especially my mom, no offence ) but when they do wrong, and I advise them ( because it's my responsibility, duh! ), they [ either one ] would be like," Urgh, Sha sha! It's none of your business! "

And I will be like, " Well, I am just saying! (sigh) Alright,alright!" 

See? Ok, I now could see the disadvantages of being the eldest, but in the future, I'll be glad I did! 

Well, that's all for now. Byee!

Teehee<3 😜😝😛C