Friday 14 October 2011

MY FIELD TRIP

On Tuesday, 4 days ago I went to the rabbit farm at Semenyeh. We gathered at school at 8.00 a.m. Then the teachers grouped us into 3 buses.I'm in bus A. In the bus, we looked at the transports. When the other buses came, we felt that we wanted to race with bus B and bus C.

I reached there at  9.00. Over there, we fed the rabbits, and looked at the cow. But I didn't like that part because its very smelly. Yucks! Then, we played on the swing and on the bridge that moved! That's really exciting for me. After that we had our lunch. I ate fried rice with sausages and nuggets. Then, I had a ''DRESS UP THE BUNNY COMPETITION''! A group of pupils get a present. It was a pen. But it wasn't my group. Then, I played again before I went back to school.

What an enjoyable day I had! I WISH I COULD COME AGAIN!