Wednesday 9 November 2011

BRUNEI DARUSSALAM

Last month, I went to BRUNEI with my mum, my sisters, my grandmother, my grandmother's sister and my grandmother's brother. We went there on Monday, 17th October. I woke up at 5.00 in the morning. We reached airport at 6.00 a.m. At the airport, we waited for the flight. The flight departed at 7.00.

In the aeroplane, we read the magazine, drew and did a lot of things. 2 hours later, we were at the BRUNEI airport. We waited for the transport to take us to the hotel.In the van, we looked at the transports on the road , and looking at the signboard. Soon, we reached the hotel named Traders.


At the hotel, we waited there  for an hour. I was hungry. We went to the restaurant named '' SRI MAMAK''. But we didn't eat at the restaurant. I took away the food and brought it to my room. The number of my room is ''106''. We ate our lunch in the room. I ordered nasi briyani, chicken and meat. We rested for a while. Then, we went to the museum. We saw a lot of old things. It was interesting. We saw old books like Al-Quran and other kind of things. After we finished, I wrote a comment on a piece of paper. Then, we took pictures. Then we went back to the hotel. I felt happy.Yahoo!


The second day, we went to another museum named ROYAL REGALIA. This time we had to take off our shoes. The floor was very cold. Brrrrrrr! But we saw the old things too. But it was something else. We saw old costumes and we saw golds and a lot of things. Very awesome! After that, we went to our relatives house. we did a lot of things. Then, we went to the palace, and that is a very big place. The name of the palace is Istana Nurul Iman. Then we went back to our hotel.




The third day, I stayed in the hotel. Very boring! My mother asked me to do my revision so I can get an ''A''. The revision I did were SCIENCE, and MATHEMATICS. Then, we ate our lunch at ''SRI MAMAK'' again. It was a nice food. Then, we drew and played until my mother went back to the hotel.

On the fourth day, at night, I went to a special event named ''MALAM BUDAYA''. Over there, we watched a lot of dances. But I didn't watch the show. I just heard the music. I was busy playing with the  Iphone. Then, we ate dinner. I ate  many kind of food. But I didn't remember what type of food I ate. After that, we went back to the hotel.


This is the last day we were in BRUNEI. We had to go back to Kuala Lumpur. Before that, we went to our relatives house again. We did a lot of things and ate a lot of foods. After we had finished our meal, me and my sisters ate sweets. Then, we  watched '' TV'' at our relatives house. After we watched ''TV'', we took photo. We took a lot of photos. After that, we shake hands with everyone and said goodbye.




We took a van to the airport. In the van, we looked at the signboard. Soon, we reached the airport. We waited there until someone called us to go to the plane. In the plane, we played games, and I ate NASI LEMAK. After we  had arrived, we waited for a transport to take us home. In the taxi, we had fun until we reached home. I WISH WE COULD GO TO BRUNEI AGAIN.