Monday 2 January 2012

My trip to Penang

Last Thursday, me and my family went for a trip to Penang. We went to Hard Rock Hotel. My mother checked in and get the key while my father get the parking. After that, we waited. While waiting for my father to get a parking, then I accidently saw a huge clean swimming pool next to the very big beach. I felt I wanted to swim but I can't swim yet until I went into the room.

Then we went in the room. Our room number was " 143".  The room was beautiful with small playground. And I saw there was one bed under  the other . It was called trundle. I also saw the bed for my parents. It was big, clean and beautiful. I like the way they arrange the things in the proper place. Then, I drew while my sisters' played at the small playgound. Then, my parents called me and my sisters' to wear our swimming suit. Then, we were ready to go to the swimming pool.

There were two swimming pools. One was the deep without the slide and the second one was not really deep.  We all enjoyed swimming, rode on the fast purple twirly slide, yellow curvy slide and purple bumpy slide. After swimming till night, we went back to the hotel happily.

The next day, I went to Kidz Club with my sisters while my parents went to spa. It was not really fun there because there were less activities we did. We drew and watched movie entittle Rio.

When my parents arrived, we asked our parent's permission to swim. Fortunatly, our parents let us to swim. We happily went in the room, we changed, wore our floties, quickly ran and dive in the pool. We swam longer than yesterday.

After that, my father brought  for us to go to a stall , a famous one in Penang. But I forget what was the name of the stall. Then, we odered  food  that we wanted. After we ordered, the delicious food came. We ate until we were full, then we went to a place where we saw big boats and took pictures. Then, we went back to the hotel.

The next day, before going back home,  my mother took me for a massage.went for massage. I like the way that the woman massaged me , it was fantastic, excellent and not painful. But one thing I did not like was taking out my cloths. While the woman was massaging me, my mother brought my younger sister along.

Then, we three took our breakfast. My mother took scramble eggs with sausage while  my sister took blueberry pancake and I took plain porridge. What a tasty, delicious and marvelous  food. I love I love I love the food.

After that, my father and my youngest sister woke up from sleep. My father said we can swim until evening. We were so happy because he let us swim for a long long time. We swam every where. After we swam, we changed our costumes and we were going home.

I love going to Penang because  we can swim and play and do a lot of things.