Monday 12 March 2012

My sri sports day

Last month it was my Sri Sports Day. It was held at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Melati. There were four groups. The names were Khandak, Hunain, Uhud and Badar. Khandak was yellow house while Hunain was green house. Uhud was red house while Badar was blue house. My group was Khandak. All the groups wore costumes. Who doesn't pay RM 20 couldn't wear the costumes.

First, all the groups marched. Then, all the students (including me) recite Al- Fatihah, three Quls,Syahadah,Morning Doa and Asma Ul Hussa. The year 1, 2, 3 groups were getting ready to play the games. Who doesn't get to play have to stay with their house teacher. I didn't played all the games except the last game. Sorry, I forgot all the name of the games except fisherman friends. It was the third game. But my group won all the games. I received a present. It was a school bag.

There was a parent's game too. My mother and my sister participate the game while I was snapping photos.  My mother and sister ran and my sister put on the sarong and they ran to the finish line.  Before that, they did some fishing. After the game was finished, one of the teacher announced my sister and mother were the winner. After all was done, I went home happily.

I love Sri Sports Day because my group won and I'm happy to have a present. I hope my group can win again next year!