Sunday 17 February 2013

GOLD COAST MORIB FOR DADDY'S BIRTHDAY

This was the farm I saw on my way to Morib
On Sunday, me and my family went to the hotel called GOLD COAST MORIB. It was located in Selangor. Daddy drove us there . I slept in the car. The journey took an hour. After 30 minutes, I woke up and saw a lots of coconut tree, the palm tree and a lot of cows outside the window. It was like a farm. The palm tree and coconut tree were different. The fruits were also different. We passed through the village to get to the hotel. I think there were less traffics in the village compared of the town.

We arrived at the hotel. I saw mak long and Marcel! I was soo surprised! I didn't know that daddy invited them! There were lots of people in the lobby. We waited for mama to get the key for our room. Then, we arrived at our room. Our room was big but dirty. The housekeeper had not clean our room yet. I didn't like it! There was a bathtub and the jacuzzi in the bathroom. But there was something I like. I like the jacuzzi so much. By the way, mak long and Marcel were in a different room. Right after that, we straight away changed to our swimming attire and went to the water theme park.

The moment we wanted to go to the water theme park, we bumped into nenek and atuk. I also did not know that daddy invited them, too. Another surprise!! After we shook hands with them, we went to the theme park!

The long, curvy slide that I rode on
At the theme park, there were lots of types of slides. There was a long slide, tall slide, sloppy slide and many more. I rode on the long, sloppy slide. WHEEEEEE! After that, I went to the bouncy house with my sisters. We jumped on top of it. Sooo bouncy! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! The bounce house was slippery and dirty. That was why I always fall down. Marcel also bounced with us. Then, we went to the deep pool with our parents. Me and Ariana rode on the round big floties while Marcel pushed us. Woah! That was fast. While we were swimming, Mak Lang, Pak Lang, Mak anjang, Pak anjang, Adelia and Atiff joined us too. Everybody was swimming happily.

Me and Ariana on the big round floaties while Arlia holding the handle
Later on, we went to the seafood restaurant near Tanjung Sepat. We went there to have a dinner party for daddy's birthday. Before that, we went to the jetty.  We saw a lot of boats but they are small and dirty. The boat was docked to the jetty. After that, we wittnessed the beautiful sunset there. I really enjoyed looking at the sunset.

The beautiful sunset at dawn
We sisters at the jetty sitting on the 'titi'
At the restaurant,  we  waited for our foods. There were a lot of people eating. People were eating because it was dinner time. After 15 minutes,  our food was served. We enjoyed our meal. Mmmmm! Delicious! After we finished our meal, it wasvtime for the celebration. We gonna sang the Happy Birthday song for daddy. I was surprised there were THREE cakes for daddy. He was very lucky because 3 persons bought the cakes. It was a chocolate cake and strawberry cake too. I don't really like the chocolate cake because there were nuts in it. That was weird.

The family and the cakes
The birthday man happily blowing his candles
The next morning, we had our breakfast at the hotel. There were lots of people there. So the place was crowded and we ended up waited for the seats for so long. I was a bit bored. Finally, we managed to find the seats and had our breakfast. After we ate our breakfast, we went to the water park! AGAIN!

This time we swam at the pool, but not that long because we must rush because we must checked out. We swam just like an hour. For lunch, we had our meals at Bangi. We ate at a restaurant called 'Restaurant Ayam Kampung'. The chicken was a bit skinny but tender. But it was still yummy! Mmmmmm! No more hungry!!!

It,s time to go home. I was soo happy! This was the great vacation because i got to go with my big family. I hope I get to go with them  again! Byeeee!❤💚💜💙💛