Monday 11 March 2013

My snack box!!

It was last week, Mama started making me a very creative, delicious meal for breakfast. The purpose is that mama wants me to have a balance diet and enjoys the food that she made. She wants me to have proper foods.

For the first day, mama prepared for me the Smiley Toast. She used bread, cheese, sausages and the salad. The bread was the body, the cheese was the face while the sausages was the eyes, nose and the smiley mouth. Meanwhile, the salad was the hair.


The second day, I brought waffle. I named it Mr. Waffle. Do you know why? It looks like a man. Mama decorated the mouth, nose and eyes with the blueberry and the strawberry. The waffle was soooo scrumptious.

The third day, mama prepared for me the choo choo train. It was made out of hash brown as the coach, cheese and sausages were the windows while the cucumber was the wheels. My chimney was the sausages. Besides that, there's also Oreo, salad and baby carrot. The food tasted delicious.


Ohhhh.... I loved Thursday! Mama made for me Spaghetti tree! I have been liking this!!!😛My super duper delicious food!! It was made from spaghetti, spaghetti sauce and cucumber as the trunk. Mama garnished it with the flower shaped carrot and some blueberries.


Mr. Bearr!!!! That was what mama prepared for me! The bear made from bread, raisins and cheese. The bread was the ears and face, raisins was the eyes and the nose, the cheese was the bear's face. Besides, there's also bread spread with the Nutella. The food was so yummy.


My friends saw my foods and they tasted it. They liked the food too. However, some friends said the faces were freaking out and they didn't like it. But some friends asked me to bring the food again because they liked the food. Aishah and Kholoud always eat the food with me. I was so grateful to mama. I was also happy because my friends liked the food.

Thanks a lot mama! For making this creative foods for me!

Thanks a million mama!