Monday 16 December 2013

Prize giving day

At 16/11/13, it was me and Ariana's prize giving day. It was located at Jalan Semarak. We went here because me and Ariana were receiving the gifts and doing the performance. We arrived there at 7:30 am.

At the hall, we must sit accordingly on how the teacher arranged us. The ceremony started with a lovely speech from our chairman and principle of Sekolah Islam Adni. Then, the Qari read the Quran beautifully.

Next, there was a great performance presented from the Primary one boys and girls. Later, the cool performance by the Primary two and three boys and girls. They were amazing. I loved their performance.

Then, it was the prize giving ceremony for Primary one, two three, four five and six. Me and Ariana were the recepients. We went to to the stage and received the prizes. I got a certaficate and a voucher. Cool!

Last but not least, a performance presented by Primary four, five and six. It's a three in one performance. There's cup song, DK barat and Coral Speaking. I joined Coral Speaking. At that time, I was so nervous. I even had to hold the microphone. When it was our turn, we sang the school song. Everyone was proud of our performance. Especially my mum.

After the performance ended, my mum told how proud she was. I was happy. But at the same time, I felt sad to leave my VERY VERY SWEET memories at school of 2013.

I hope I could acheive better grades next year and always be good, disiplined and truthful. Insya Allah, Amin.....