Friday 3 January 2014

Mama and daddy's anniversery at Majestic Hotel

On 31/12/13, we went to the Majestic hotel. We went there to celebrate  my parent's 11th anniversery! It's located City Center. We went there by car. In the car, I was so dizzy until I threw up in the car! Pity me! 😢😢😢

We arrived at the hotel. The hotel was so big and had a lot of places such as the cafe, lobby, orchid room, swimming pool, spa and others. We went in the the room which was 203. The bed was decorated with petals formed into a heart shape. Nice!

Mama and daddy went to the spa while I was resting. They went there to relax and have some privacy. It's a room package for their anniversery. Finally, I recovered because I rested.😀 I joined my sisters and played in the room for  hours. We had loads of fun!😃

After mama and daddy went to the spa, we had dinner at the Colonal Cafe. The food was served differently. First, there's the starter. Then, they served the main meal. Last but not least, desert!!!!! 

After eating, we saw a photographer taking a picture of us. I wonder what's the porpose, HMMMM? After a while, the photographer gave us a picture frame. Awwwww! So sweet! What a memorable moment! 

Since it's the last day of 2013, there's a Special Countdown Of 2013! There's even a party pack for the countdown. Genius! But we were so tired, so we went to our room and DOZE OFF! Night, night!

The next day, we woke up and had breakfast. We had breakfast at Contango Cafe. At the cafe, we had a yummy breakfast. I had sausages! YUM! We also talked about our parent's childhood. We paid full attention while they were talking. So, we gained a lot of valuble knowledge!!!!!!!😀😀😀

Later after that, we went in our room and bathed at the bathtub. The reason we didn't go to the swimming pool because it was very hot. The bathtub was a little different. It was so high. I think as high as the 2.1 m swimming pool! We had loads of fun!

Then, we get dressed, checked out and BYE BYE MAJESTIC HOTEL!😪

I really enjoyed the hotel and celebrating mama and daddy's anniversery!  I really hope we could go there soon. The special part was the dinner time. The food was fabulous, and they gave us the picture frame. Bye bye Majestic Hotel. Hope we could see you again!!!😉