Monday 30 April 2012

my trip to PWTC.

Yesterday, I went to PWTC. It was exciting. First, I took my shoes and went inside the library. All the students of primary 2 and 3 need to write their names on a piece of paper. Then, I wore my shoes. While waiting for the bus, the teachers told the students to choose a partner and told the rules. The reason I went there because my marks for english was 90. My partner was Qinthara Nazhifa Herwan.  She was an indonesian people. Then, we both went into the bus.

We had arrived at PWTC. We need to hold hands with our partner for safety. Inside the book fair, we saw lots of books. There were story books, comics, revision books, etc. I bought 2 books. I bought the book in a shop. I bought cars 2 book and a book called 'Anis'. That book was a comic. The cars 2 book was the book called ' How To Make And Do'.  Those books were colourful, big and creative.

Next, I watched a show. I watched people telling stories. There was a women telling stories. We called her mamatok. The tittle of the stories were 'Pencemaran' and another one it's about a fly. Her story was funny. Then, I went for lunch with my friends. I ate rice, fish, chicken and  vegetables.  I watched another show.

 After watching the show, we waited for our  teachers because they bought some books. We waited for the teacher for quite long. So, the driver of the bus brought us out of PWTC to wait for the teachers. When the teachers had arrived, we went inside the bus. I slept in the bus because I was tired. But I still had fun.

I wish I can go to PWTC next year. IT's fun to read books. We can gain knowledge because of reading books and finding new words.