Sunday 15 April 2012

Nenek 's birthday

Today it was nenek's birthday. It was held at the hotel. It was named Carcosa. She invited my aunties, uncles, cousin named Marcel and Adelia, me and my sisters and finally my parents. All of us had a good time.

My father drove me and my family to the hotel. Upon arrival, we shook hands with other extended families. Then, we sat on the dining table for us to eat. While waiting for the waiter to serve the foods, I wrote a card to nenek. I wished her for her good health and had a long live. Then, we ordered the foods. There were two choices. One of the food was an english food while another one was the malay food.
I chose both of them because they were yummy. Everybody chose the different  foods. I think they were enjoying their foods.

After  eating, me, Marcel and my sisters played. We played hide and seek. It was fun and exciting.

Then, it was the time for us to sing a 'Happy Birthday Song' for nenek. Then, we cut the cake and nenek blowed the candle. Then, nenek received a present. It was gold, beautiful and shiny bracelet. She was happy.

After that, all of us  went upstairs to see the hotel's room. We saw big room, bedroom and bathroom. From the balcony, I saw the beautiful garden. It was a beautiful scenery.

Finally, it's time for us to go home. We shook hands and waved goodbye. It was a fun day.

I love birthday celebration!!! I love party!!!