Thursday 22 September 2011

SOMEBODY CAME AND VISITED ME

Yesterday, somebody came  and visited me and my sisters. Who are they? They are Lana, Alayna, and aunty Haiza. We played ball, drew and did a lot of things. We made an I/C. Lana did her I/C too. We explained about the I/C to Lana. She found out it was fun. After we had finished our I/C, then we played ball. We caught the ball and throw it into the basket.

Alayna is Lana's baby sister. She slept in the car-seat. I think she is cute and adorable. I want a baby boy because baby boy is brave. He can protects us when he grows up. I also think he will be cute and adorable just like Alayna.

Aunty Haiza and me had a chatted. I did not remember what we chat about but I felt so happy.

I wish Lana and her family can visit us again or maybe my family can go to her house. So, we can meet each other and play together.