Thursday 20 December 2012

My homemade frizzy fruitty ice cream

Today, I'm showing you how to do a frizzy, fruitty homemade ice - cream. So let's get started!

The ingredients to make this homemade ice cream are frizzy drink and fruit. Very important ingredients! It was sooo easy and quick. Even a kid can do it! Oopps! I almost forget! We also need the ice cream holder and the ice cream mould. Now we can do it! First, we must pour in the frizzy drink in the mould. Then, put the fruit in the frizzy drink and put the holder into the fizzy drink and freeze it about 3 - 4 hours.

I 'm sooo eager to eat our homemade ice cream! I hope it taste very frizzy, tasty and yummy! It was soo fun! I wish I could do it again.

Look at this fresh strawberries!! We need these strawberries.
This is the holder and the mould for my ice-cream
This is the frizzy drink. Lemonade 100 Plus
See! Ariana pouring the frizzy drink into the mould.
Arlia is putting the strawberries into the mould.